1. Start by gathering your containers. Used, cleaned yogurt cups are great starter pots, as are the small individual servings of ice cream cups. Or you can get small pots from a garden center, but for economical gardeners recycling those snack cups is the best way! You will need as many as the number of plants you want to grow.
2. Fill each container with potting soil. You can purchase this very cheaply at many discount stores or any garden center. Fill the containers half to three quarters full. Using your finger or a spoon poke a hole about an inch deep and drop 2 or 3 watermelon seeds in each hole. One hole per container!
3. Cover your seeds with soil and water the soil til it’s moist. Be careful not to over water these small containers as this could cause the seeds to rot and never grow. If you over water them, try sitting them in the sun for a few days and letting the soil dry out. When it’s completely dry add a little water and wait, hopefully your seed will have survived!
4. Once the seeds are planted and watered place them in a warm environment to speed up the sprouts. A great place for this is on top of your refrigerator! Leave them here until they sprout, which can take several weeks, and then you can move them to a sunny spot in your house.
5. Once sprouted, continue to water as needed until they’ve grown a bit. You may have several sprouts in each container. After they start to really grow you’ll want to thin them back to just one or two sprouts. Do this by snipping the excess plants off near the soil. The remaining plants will grow stronger and bigger!
6. Finally, once your plants are big enough to survive outside (and the weather is warm enough) plant them in a sunny spot and water them regularly. You’ll be enjoying those juicy watermelons all summer long!
1. Dear customer: if you are not good at gardening, you can use some seeds to make the first try. As an old saying goes, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
2. If you have any problem about our product or service, please contact us first and give us a chance to fix the problem well rather than open a dispute or leave a negative feedback without informing us. Thanks in advance.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|