M7 Dremel chuck mini chuck dremel accessorieskeyless chuck 0.4-3.4 MM For orginal Dremel Multi Chuck keyless chuck dremel
DREMEL 9/32-40 chuck suit for Original Dremel :
4000, 400,3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750
· 100% quality and Brand new.
· Eliminates need to change collets when swapping between bit sizes
· One chuck fits bits with shank sizes 0.4mm up to 3.4mm.
· Twist-to-tighten/loosen with heavily-knurled grip means no wrench or key needed
· Fit for genuine Dremel and genuine other-brand rotary tools,not fit for copy Dremel.
· Heat treated & tempered high-carbon steel for durability; rust-resistant black oxide finish
· Interface:M7(9/32″,40 teeth)
· Material: Steel + Aluminum
· Clamping range: 0.4mm to 3.4 mm.
· Thread length: about 9mm
· Note: Not suitable for Copy Dremel, because Copye Dremel shaft relatively short
· Package Includes
· 1 X M7 Universal Chuck
All our products all have mass stock ,
if you want to more , please feel free to contact with us in any time ! we can give more better and competive price to you !
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|