Supreme Silver Snail Bi Luo Chun Jasmine Flavour Green Tea
Worldwide FREE shipping
A fragrant jasmine scented green tea, Jasmine tea buds marries the delicate scent of jasmine blossoms. A delicate scenting of a high-grade green tea buds with the scent of jasmine flowers creates this savory white. Scented tea was known in China since the Song Dynasty (960â€“1279). Cai Xiang wrote in the classic work The Record of Tea: “Tea has natural fragrance, entered as an imperial tribute item; to which a tiny amount of borneo camphor is added; in order to change its fragrance.” This proves that during the Song Dynasty tea was scented with musk and borneo camphor, although it was only available to royalty at the time. The Jasmine plant is believed to have been introduced into China from Persia via India during the Han Dynasty, along with the introduction of Buddhism into China.
Tea buds are harvested in the early spring and stored until the late summer when fresh jasmine flowers are in bloom. Jasmine flowers are picked in the late afternoon when the small petals are tightly closed. The flowers are kept cool until nightfall. In the early evening, when the flowers begin to open, the tea is blended with Jasmine flowers and stored overnight. During the night jasmine flowers open, bloom and release their fragrance into the tea. It takes over four hours for the tea to absorb the fragrance and flavor of the jasmine blossoms. This scenting process is repeated for as many as six times. The result is a very soothing cup, smooth, flavorful green tea with a gentle hint of Jasmine, refreshing and energising.
Using the finest hand-picked teas from the high-elevation gardens with gentle, floral tones of Jasmine, this tea has captured the flavor of the Far East. Linger over a cup just once and you’ll know that the premium Jasmine green Tea, rich in antioxidants with less caffeine than black tea, is like no other.
Brewing Guide: Use water that is nearly boiling, never lukewarm. Water should be at least 80 C (176 F). Water that is too hot can cause bitterness. Add roughly 1 tsp. loose tea leaves per teapot (roughly 3 to 5 cups of tea). Steep the tea for 1 to 5 minutes. The polyphenol content of the tea will increase with greater steeping time, but more than 5 minutes can result in bitter tea. Optionally strain the tea, pour into warmed teacups, and sip gently while the tea is still hot.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you donâ€™t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Estimated Delivery Time
|3 - 7 days
|3 - 7 days
|5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
|15 - 45 days
|If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).