What is OLED?
- OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays?
- 1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD .
- 2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD.
- 3. High luminosity.
- 4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm).
- 5. Capable of wide viewing angles?~180??
- 6. Low operating voltage and power consumption.
- 7. Quick response (~ ? second level).
- 8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c).
A Comparison of OLED and TFT-LCD Display Technologies
- How Does OLED Emit Light?
- OLED”s basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
- Needn’t backlight, the display unit can self-luminous.
- High resolution: 128 * 64.
- Viewing angle:> 160 .
- Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W.
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC.
- Working Temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c.
- I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
- Driver IC: SSD1306.
- Size: 2.7cm x 2.8cm .
- 1 X 0.96″ I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
- All the items will be dispatched within 2 business days after your payment is clear.
- Note: China Post Air Mail/Parcel just belongs to worldwide post system which is much slower than Special Delivery. Items will arrive in 7-25 business days to worldwide usually. And the arrival time also depends on some factors and different areas. The general arrival time table is shown below for your inference:
- Before placeing your order, please confirm pricing and other details with the supplier.
- Please make sure you read the entire description and agree to the transaction before buying.
- If the item is defect when you receive it or you are not satisfied with it, please return it within 14 days for a replacement or money back. But the items must be back in factory condition. Please contact us in advance and double check the return address before you return it.
- If item is defective in 3 months, we could send you a new replacement for free or offer full refund after we receive the defective item.
- If item is defective in 12 months, we could also offer you replacement service, but you have to pay for the extra shipping expenses.
- Our aim is to provide Top Level Customer Service, and our customer service specialists are always standing by to solve any of your problem. We greatly appreciate your 5-STAR POSITIVE feedback and please do NOT leave negative feedback without asking for help.
Average Star Rating:
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
Feedback Rating for This Product
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
||Estimated Delivery Time
||3 - 7 days
||3 - 7 days
||5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
||15 - 45 days
||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).