All colors of ss3
All colors of ss4
1440pcs/Lot, ss3 (1.3-1.5mm) Mixed Colors Flat Back Nail Art Glue On Rhinestones / Non Hotfix Rhinestones
Item Name: Glue On Non Hotfix Rhinestones
Material: Crystal Glass
Color of Non Hotfix Rhinestones: Mixed Colors
Facets: 8 cut
Stone Size: ss3
Size in mm: 1.3-1.5mm
Technique: Glue On, Non Hotfix
The Back: Silver Foiling
Packing Detail: 1440pcs (10 Gross) / Bag
Condition: High Quality and Brand New
Grade: AAA, MC
Use: Bags, Garment, Nail Art, Shoes, Cell Phone, Box, Pen, Furniture, Greeting Cards, etc
|Stone Size||Size in mm||Facets||Packing Details||
Color Chart for your reference:
Flat Back Non-Hotfix (NHF) Rhinestone :
They are loose crystal components with platinum foiling on the back (mirrored), which have a flat underside, they can be applied with glue (such Gem Tac glue) to different materials and very easy to glue onto virtually any material, available in a wide range of colours, shapes and size. These are perfect for adding that sparkle to fashion clothing and wedding dresses, mobile phones, nail art, greeting cards or other decorative items !
(Never use Super Glue or Hot Glue to set Rhinestones, it will change the colour of the foil backing, for nail art we recommend nail glue)
How to apply with glue: Place glue spots onto the fabric in whatever patterns you want. The glue spots must be smaller than the rhinestone you are using, the glue should just come around the rhinestone edge. You want to glue the rhinestone glass edge to the fabric, not just the back of the rhinestone.
Non Hotfix Rhinestones Application Instructions:
1. Place stencil on garment and use sticky tape to avoid stencil from moving.
2. Place glue spots onto the fabric in whatever patterns you want about 10 – 20 at a time and apply more spots later so the glue will not dry out before you apply all the rhinestones. The glue spots must be smaller than the rhinestones you are using, the glue should just come around the rhinestone edge. You want to glue the rhinestone glass edge to the fabric, not just the back of the rhinestone but if the glue slightly come out of the edge its ok as Gem Tac dries clear.
3. Before you place rhinestones on the glue spots leave about 20 seconds for the glue to settle on the surface, then it will be easier to place rhinestones on.
4. Leave for 3 hours before removing stencil.
Please note : After applied please leave for 24 hours before wash, during this period, handle the fabric with care.
This is to help you with laundering Non hot fix rhinestone garments, this components and design are washable.
1. Turn the garment inside out and wash in cold or warm water on gentle cycle and use a soft wash bag to protect the crystals.
2. Washing with light weight garments.
3. Dryer on low heat or air dry. Allow garment to cool before turning right side out or the best is to line dry.
Highly advised to hand-wash any items with glued rhinestones.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|